Toolox 33 replaces the established plastic mould steels such as 1.2311, 1.2312, 1.2738 as well as hardened and tempered machine building steels such as 1.7225 (42 Cr Mo 4 V) thereby offering an ideal combination of their best properties.
- 20 - 25 % faster machining than 1.2312
- Optimum polishing (as for 1.2767, 1.2311)
- Photo-etches without problem (as for 1.2311)
- Practically without internal stresses
- hence virtually distortion-free machining
- Hardness 300 HB
- Strength ~ 950 - 1,125 N/mm²
- Nitridable, PVD coatable
Obtainable as the following products:
Some features of our webshop are not supported by your current browser version.
We recommend updating your browser or using a different browser.