Toolox 33 replaces the established plastic mould steels such as 1.2311, 1.2312, 1.2738 as well as hardened and tempered machine building steels such as 1.7225 (42 Cr Mo 4 V) thereby offering an ideal combination of their best properties.
- 20 - 25 % faster machining than 1.2312
- Optimum polishing (as for 1.2767, 1.2311)
- Photo-etches without problem (as for 1.2311)
- Practically without internal stresses
- hence virtually distortion-free machining
- Hardness 275 - 325 HB
- Strength 860 - 1010 MPa
- Nitridable, PVD coatable
Toolox 33® replaces common plastic mould steels as P20 and 1.2738, since it offers an ideal combination of the best characteristics of them
Some features of our webshop are not supported by your current browser version.
We recommend updating your browser or using a different browser.